Calling all Hobby Farmers, Pony Club enthusiasts, or anyone seeking a wonderfully private country home.
Situated internally on approximately 6 acres, it is 5 minutes from the country village of Lilydale, and just 25 minutes from Launceston.
This gem of a property is a must see if you’ve ever entertained the idea of a small country acreage.
The comfortable and practical 3 bedroom house has a warm homely feel featuring Baltic and Celery Top Pine throughout. Home to only a few cows today, the current owner has previously run over 120 pigs on the property, which has its own cut-up room including cool-room and smoker.
Other features include:
– Open 3 Bay machinery shed with enclosed workshop
– 3 Phase Power (a Welder will be included)
– Additional 4 Bay machinery shed
– Garden Shed.
– Electric Fencing
– 4 Water Tanks (>100,000l) with pressure pumps
– Dam with Pump Shed
– 3 Stall Piggery
– Hand Made Timber benches.
– Verandah with rural views.
– Large Attic providing storage, or extension potential.
– Separate Spa
This is a rare find that won’t last long.
It is fully featured with potential to burn.
Call any time to arrange a private inspection