After 20 years of gracious living it’s finally time to downsize. It’s an absolute pleasure to offer you this impeccable home in Las Vegas Drive. Number 32 is a renowned home in the area and is well set back from the road and flooded with natural sunlight from early morning until late afternoon. The floor plan offers extreme versatility and is split over 3 levels.
With 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and multiple living area’s, this massive 30 square home is perfect for an extended family or those seeking their own privacy and independence.
The list of features is too long to mention, but some include:
– Warm Blackwood kitchen with quality appliances and breakfast bar
– Luxurious main bathroom with large corner spa
– Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Choice of wood heater, natural gas and electric heating
– NBN connected
– Fully insulated ceiling and external walls
– Generous sized block measuring over a quarter of an acre
– Magnificent grounds with established gardens and several entertaining areas
– Entertaining deck with magnificent views of Mt Arthur, Mt Barrow and Ben Lomond
With friendly neighbours, parks, some of Launceston’s most reputable schools and the Prospect Vale Market place all nearby by, it’s easy to see why homes in this area are in such high demand.
This home must be seen to appreciate.