– Unique, sunny 701m2 parcel of level land
– Premiere location with views of the Tamar
– Prime example of white hot Tassie real estate
– New side and rear boundary fences.
– Only 220m to a tranquil, pretty gravelly beach
– Stroll just 1 km to cafes, pizzeria & post office
– Rose Bay Park and boat ramp only 1.5 kms
– Five minutes to thriving Exeter precinct
– Ideally positioned near the hub of the Tamar Valley
– A picturesque 25 minute drive to Launceston
– A relaxed, pleasant lifestyle package awaits
An opportunity of a lifetime!
A chance to build your dream home in an exquisite north facing location on an extremely low maintenance level allotment with water views down the street to the Tamar River.
Spend endless hours watching the cruise boats, yachts and pleasure craft on one of the widest expanses of water on the Tamar River. The mesmerizing and ever-changing mood of the water will keep you occupied day in and day out.
The little gravelly beach and the start of the popular Swan Point walking track is easily accessed only approximately 200 metres away at the northern end of Beach Road.
Enjoy an easy stroll just one kilometre along the waterfront via the palm trees to the cafe and post office precinct in the heart of Gravelly Beach. A further 500 metre stroll will find you at the popular boat ramp, pontoon and the Rose Bay park with bbq and toilet facilities adjacent to the RV friendly rest area.
Enjoy world class views over spectacular vineyards to the Tamar River whilst on the popular tourist route and 25 minute drive to Launceston. Along the way stop and take in the breathtaking views from the renowned Bradys lookout.
Appealing to anyone from first home builders, investors, young families, those transitioning to retirement and retirees Gravelly Beach is becoming an increasingly popular waterfront precinct and is arguably one of Tassies best kept secrets and an opportunity not to be missed!