Revolutionising Real Estate for Over a Century
In 1914, farmer George Bushby moved his family back to Launceston. Along with his real estate-minded son, Norman, he purchased a real estate agency and named it Bushby & Co Estate Agents.
Today, just over a century later, Bushby Property Group has a staff of 32 and cares for 1,245 properties in the region. During these 100 years, Bushby Property Group has also done much to innovate the real estate profession as a whole. The following are just some examples of this:
- First agency in Tasmania to place codes on signboards
- First agency in Launceston to have a YouTube channel that showcases properties
- First agency in Launceston to have social media accounts (look for us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!)
- First agency to utilise live chat on their website to assist customers in real time
- First agency in Tasmania to have a ‘mobi’ website capable of using GPS to search properties in the region
- First agency to provide 3D, interactive floor plans of properties
- First agency to have an in-house Marketing, Innovation and Technology Department
For more than 100 years, Bushby Property Group has not only been helping people in Tasmania find the property of their dreams, but also making the real estate business better through innovation. We want to make the property search as easy as possible for each client we serve. If you’re looking to buy or sell property in Tasmania, call Bushby Property Group to get started!